2D Shade Pure Banarasi Handloom Khaddi Georgette Bandhani Saree
2 sold in last 8 hours
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Celebration of Indian textile arts! This handwoven Banarasi saree has been hand-dyed in the classic Kutchi meenakari Bandhani technique. this gorgeous geometric pattern in zari to bring on the festive spirit!
- Material Pure Khaddi Georgette Saree, Handloom Weaving
- Color- Hot pink and red
Saree Length – 6.5 meters
Saree Width – 44.5 inches
Blouse Length - 1 meter Included
Wash Care- Dry clean
Expected Delivery: Within 7-10 business days from the date of your order.
Shipping: Free shipping all over India
- Technique - Classic handwoven Banarasi art passed down through generations of weavers. Pinch-sized portions of fabrics have been been tied with threads and dyed in traditional Kutchi style with vivid colours.
- Fabric - A flattering drape, pure Khaddi Georgette
- Speciality - Banarasi weavers have sought inspiration in India's rich and varied regions. A beautiful handwoven piece of heritage from Banaras and the perfect confluence of textile traditions!
- Truthfab Promise - Pure fabrics and genuine Banarasi handloom at a fair price
- Note on Finishing - Please note that this saree is unfinished and retains the original crinkled appearance resulting from Bandhani hand-dyeing. If you'd like us to polish and finish the saree, please add 4-5 working days for dispatch.